Upcoming Events ← Back to full list
Dates & Times:
Silver Strand's Registration Completion Days for New CUSD StudentsAugust 7-8, 2017
Silver Strand School 1350 Leyte Road Coronado, CA 92118(map)
Silver Strand School's office will be open to accept new student registration paperwork on:
August 7 & 8, 8:00am – 3:00pm
The online registration website will be available on July 17th.
The online registration process should be completed prior to finalizing registration in our office.
In addition to completing the online registration process, you must also visit our school on a Registration Completion Day to turn in required hard-copies of documents as described below:
- Original birth certificate, passport or baptismal record verifying date of birth
- Original immunization record(s) (signed/stamped by a physician or other medical professional)
- 2-Proofs of residence (see registration website for acceptable forms)
- School entry health check-up form (Kindergarten/First Grade only - Not including TK students)
- Oral health exam (TK/Kindergarten only)
Students are New to CUSD if they did not attend a CUSD school (enrolled in grades TK-12) during the 2016-2017 school year.
Please email our office as soon as possible at email@example.com if your student will be attending Silver Strand School for the 2017-18 school year, but you will not be able to meet this registration deadline of 3:00pm on August 8, 2017.
IEP: If your student has an active Individual Education Plan (IEP) you must contact the Office of Student Services at the Coronado Unified District Office before the school site can accept any registration paperwork. You can reach the Office of Student Services at:
Coronado Unified School District
201 Sixth St.
Coronado, CA 92118
619-522-8900, ext 1032